watching Tiger........

3 posts / 0 new
watching Tiger........
I LOVE IT! It's so funny watching him throw his little hissy fits after hooking another attempted stinger 3 wood, or hitting another blocked iron. I don't wish I'll on him, and don't want him to fail, but I just can't help cracking a smile when he starts telling himself off whilst the ball sails through the air in the wrong direction! He needs a chat with bob rotella me thinks !!! Bad shots are statistically unavoidable, and tiger knows he's not at his best, in his current form I'm surprised he's allowing himself to react so strongly to poor swings. In reality until he sorts his head out, hes going to blow hot and cold from round to round. It's great telly though

agree with everything you say but the shame of it is, is that you will now see a lot more club throwing and hissy fits on your golf course because "thats what tiger does".

I must admit to letting the club drop from my hands in disappointment during my follow through but generally don't feel the urge to tell myself off ! In fact my last 9 holes were AWFUL, but I'm currently working on some major stuff in my swing, and although a little grumpy, I stayed up beat because I know it's for the better in the long run.. but I understand a lot of people will think its ok to behave like he does. For me I like to compete against my own scorecard and previous performances, but I will always be friendly and stay upbeat around my playing partners. As someone who works shifts, and plays a lot of lonely golf at off peak times, I feel it's a privilege to have company whilst playing and will do my utmost to be pleasant and likeable. In fact if I'm on my own I can be very tiger-esque, but no-one will ever see this I hope !