Who's your pick for the wgc cadillac?

15 posts / 0 new
Who's your pick for the wgc cadillac?

Based on form, its got to be adam scott after last weeks win. Doral favours the bombers so Adams my pick(and was for last weeks tourney too

Gott be Bubba 

Apologies for Gott,  I'm not Germany but while trying to type on my android tablet,  a pervasive ad (for gumtree) blocked most of the screen. I couldn't see what I was typing

Or indeed, not German. This time I've fallen victim to predictive text and a failure to proof read before submission. I can't claim to be an entire country. 

Anyway, Bubba. I like his chances this week. 

Yep   hard to disagree. He's certainly on form.

Jason Day has been a bit quiet recently. I can see both him and Rory featuring into Sunday.

Koepka for me - back the outsider     BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 

I'm feeling smug!

LOl.......McIlroy will be a big threat to Scott if that putter behaves. Tee to green is magnificent and if that putter works as well as yesterday......well watch out 

I've been raving about Scott ever since last week. Fancy him for this one and also the Masters. 18/1 at Augusta looks like Christmas has come early!

Putter is behaving   What was more interesting was watching how Scott approached each hole. Off the tee he seemed a little conservative at best, perhaps even negative. Did playing with McIlroy affect him??

I don't know why but I really fancy Branden Grace for the Masters this year. Certainly one of my "fiver each way" picks because I imagine his odds will be higher than "double-carpet" (33/1).

Should've  put some money where my mouth is! It was touch and go but my man got there in the end!

Hard to see past Scott or Bubba for yet another Masters. Love the course and both arguably in the best form of their careers. Spieth, McIlroy and Day just don't appear to be in the same groove as recent years.