One lucky winner will receive a full Original Penguin outfit, as worn by the defending Open Champion, Cameron Smith at this year’s 151st edition.
The prize includes*:
- A Heritage Piped Polo with Oversized Logo
- A Performance Pete Trousers
- A Penguin Pete Belt
- A Lightweight ¼ Zip Heritage Block Pullover
(*exact colour options may vary)
About the prize
Cameron Smith’s victory at the 150th Open is one that will go down in the history books, not least of which for matching the lowest scoring record of 20-under-par, but for his iconic style across the week.
He will step out in style once more in Original Penguin's stylish golf collection at Royal Liverpool Golf Club in England, to defend his title. His outfits will comprise new Re-Originals sustainable fabrication polos, which are crafted with 30% recycled polyester and use a double-knit high-gauge fabrication for superior performance and aesthetics, as well as the new Lightweight ¼ Zip Heritage Block Pullover, made from 45% recycled polyester featuring self-fabric cuffs and the Original Penguin Pete logo embroidered on the left chest.
How to enter
For your chance to win, answer the below question. Be sure to include your name and a valid email address.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The “Original Penguin Golf Europe – Cameron Smith” competition is open to individuals who provide their full name and e-mail address on the competition entry page.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Promoter: Golf Magic / Perry Ellis Europe
- Employees or agencies of Perry Ellis Europe or the wider Perry Ellis International, its group companies, their employees, their family members, or anyone else connected with the competition, may not enter the competition.
- Entrants to the competition must reside within the United Kingdom and provide a valid address from within the United Kingdom should they win.
- Entrants from outside the United Kingdom aren’t eligible for consideration.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By successfully answering the multiple-choice question and submitting your name and e-mail address upon entry into the competition, and opting in to receiving 3rd party communications, you agree to share your email and receive information from Perry Ellis Europe containing offers and marketing content that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every e-mail sent.
- To enter the competition, you must enter your name and e-mail address where prompted on the competition page and answer the multiple choice question. No purchase is necessary.
- One entry per person.
- Prize components subject to availability. Where preferred stock, size or colour is not available an alternative will be offered.
- Perry Ellis Europe does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Perry Ellis Europe.
- The closing date of the competition is 11.59PM on Sunday 28th July 2023. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Perry Ellis Europe accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize, receiving the prize and / or not specifically included in the prize.
- Perry Ellis Europe accepts no responsibility for any loss of or damage to the prize once tracking shows the prize has arrived and been signed for at the address provided.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of competition closing. The winner must reply within seven days of being notified by Perry Ellis Europe, otherwise the winner’s prize shall be forfeited, and Perry Ellis Europe shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Perry Ellis Europe shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Perry Ellis Europe retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Perry Ellis Europe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Perry Ellis Europe in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Law courts.