Sergio Garcia claimed his 11th PGA Tour title on Sunday when he won the Sanderson Farms Championship at Country Club of Jackson in Mississippi, but what clubs did the current free agent have in the bag?
The Spaniard split with Callaway at the start of the year, claiming the partnership "wasn't the fit that we thought it would be for me."
RELATED: Sergio Garcia SPLITS with Callaway
It was rumoured for a while that Garcia was potentially going to be HONMA Golf's next big signing, after he was seen testing one of their drivers and the partnership with Justin Rose had collapsed.
Nothing came of the whispers and Garcia remains a free agent when it comes to golf equipment, so what did he have in the bag as he won the Sanderson Farms Championship?
Sergio Garcia - What's in the bag of the Sanderson Farms Championship winner
- Driver: TaylorMade SIM | 9 degrees | Fujikura Ventus Black 7 Z shaft
- 3 wood: TaylorMade SIM “Rocket 3” | 14 degrees @14.5 | Fujikura Ventus Black 7 X shaft
- 5-wood: TaylorMade SIM Titanium | 19 degrees @18.5 | Fujikura Ventus Black 8 X shaft
- Irons: Ping Blueprint | 3-PW | Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X shafts
- Wedges: Vokey SM8 | 54-12D @52, 58-T | Nippon Pro Modus3 Tour 130 X shafts
- Putter: TaylorMade Spider X | SuperStroke Tour grip
- Ball: TaylorMade TP5