Ryder Cup hero Justin Rose and Solheim Cup star Charley Hull highlight the remaining teams who were announced for the PGA Tour's Grant Thornton Invitational.
Played over 8-10 December at Tiburon Golf Club in Naples, Florida, the Grant Thornton Invitational has essentially replaced the QBE Shootout.
Six teams had already been announced for the mixed-team event, but the remaining 10 were confirmed on 25 October.
Sagstrom, who was also part of the 2023 Solheim Cup side, is engaged to Aberg's caddie Jack.
The Grant Thornton Invitational will offer a $4m prize purse.
Take a look at the full field below:
- Sahith Theegala-Rose Zhang
- Rickie Fowler-Lexi Thompson
- Tony Finau-Nelly Korda
- Jason Day-Lydia Ko
- Corey Conners-Brooke Henderson
- Joel Dahmen-Lilia Vu
- Justin Rose-Charley Hull
- Denny McCarthy-Megan Khang
- Harris English-Celine Boutier
- Billy Horschel-Andrea Lee
- Russell Henley-Mel Reid
- Tom Hoge-Cheyenne Knight
- Ludvig Åberg-Madelene Sagstrom
- Cameron Champ-Allisen Corpuz
- Nick Taylor-Ruoning Yin
- Lucas Glover-Leona Maguire
- LIV Golf stars left stunned as Presidents Cup now denies them entry!
- Rory McIlroy makes Man Utd revelation as he drops fresh Joe LaCava claim
- Former caddie to LPGA Tour star dies suddenly aged 39
- RUMOUR: PGA Tour stars to confront majors over prize purses