Nike Lunar Swingtip Canvas

Showcase of our favourite affordable golf shoes on the market in 2013

Nike Lunar Swingtip Canvas

Brand: Nike
Name: Lunar Swingtip Canvas
Type: Spikeless
RRP: £52
Best price: £42

Nike Golf has taken the popular and classic looking Wingtip trainer design and given it a modern upgrade in the form of the Lunar Swingtip Canvas to make it super stylish for the golf course.

Nike says the Wingtip design incorporated all of the classic looks of a dress shoe with an athletic twist to give all of the functionality of a trainer, so you can make your full swing with maximum performance on the golf course.

Each Lunar Swingtip Canvas is made from a premium leather material to give a fantastic look while being durable and the hydrophobic treatment applied to the leather helps to repel water for a dry and comfortable fit.

Found in Nike's running shoes, the Lunarlon foam cushioning system in the heel is a dual density foam that delivers dynamic support, optimal ground feel and lightweight comfort.

A full-length Lunarlon sock liner helps deliver amazing comfort, as well as maximum support throughout every step of your swing along with allowing you to feel grounded and stable on the golf course.

Lunarlon technology, developed by NASA, gives the Swingtip extra comfort and stability while maintaining a super lightweight design.

Available in four different colours of navy, red, black and grey.

Verdict

Without doubt my favourite shoe in this showcase. Very comfortable, very stable and much to my delight, very stylish. A definite summer shoe but leave in the box for winter, it's not the most waterproof out there. I also love the colourful soles of this shoe which feature weight activated rubber traction lugs to provide tremendous traction. I prefer these so much more than the Nike TW14.

Click here for Nike Lunar Swingtip Canvas owner reviews.

Next up, Nike Heritage

Sponsored Posts