Callaway Big Bertha V Series Driver: Key Features
Speed Optimised Technology
- Lightweight design; 290g. Lighter club helps create more clubhead speed, which helps create more ball speed
- Aerodynamic shaping lowers drag through the entire swing to give you faster swing speeds
- Forged Composite material in crown is lighter leading to maximum clubhead speed for higher ball speeds
Hyper Speed Face
- Prove face technology that delivers higher ball speeds across the face so you can consistently hammer long drives
- Lighter, hotter and more robust to help produce those increased ball speeds
- Adjustable hosel lets the golfer choose from a combination of 8 different loft (-1, S, +1, +2) and lie angles (draw or neutral) to find the optimum trajectory and shot shape.
Performance Lightweight Shaft
- One more ways to give the golfer more speed with ultra lightweight Fujikura Motore Speeder 565 and MRC 2nd Generation Bassara E-Series 42 shafts
Big Bertha V Series Drivers (RRP £299) are available in adjustable versions of 9-degree (Fujikura Motore Speeder 565), 10.5- and 13.5-degree (MRC 2nd Generation Bassara E-Series 42).