adidas Golf introduced the adicross line in 2017, bruding the gap between lifestyle and performance through fashion-inspired, modern silhouettes meant to be worn both on and off the course.
The brand's 2021 spring / summer adicross line features an elevated streetwear style collection that's functional for golfers everywhere and this week, three of adidas Golf's biggest names in Xander Schauffele, Collin Morikawa and Joaquin Niemann will be seen rocking parts of the new range.
HIGHLIGHTED PIECES FROM THE RANGE WILL INCLUDE:
adicross Woven Jogger:
- This sleek jogger gives players some room around the leg for mobility but is tapered around the ankle for a modern look. There’s also an integrated belt system inspired by products from the brand's Outdoor category.
- Worn by: Xander Schauffele (Thursday) and Joaquin Niemann (Friday - Sunday)
adicross Desert Print Polo:
- Inspired by the desert sand landscape, this unique design features perforated fabric in the body for enhanced breathability and moisture management.
- Worn by: Xander Schauffele (Thursday & Saturday) Collin Morikawa (Thursday - Saturday), and Joaquin Niemann (Thursday & Saturday)
adicross Draw Fade Mock Tee:
- This round neck offers a sporty look that includes moisture wicking fabrics and a matte stripe graphic across the chest with the words “Draw” and “Fade” written above and below the stripe.
- Worn by: Xander Schauffele (Friday & Sunday), Joaquin Niemann (Friday & Saturday), and Collin Morikawa (Sunday)
adicross Stretch Chino:
- A completely reimagined Chino, these pants have a soft cotton handfeel but incredible stretch through a roomier leg that’s also slightly tapered.
- Worn by Xander Schauffele (Friday - Sunday)
Select pieces of the SS21 adicross line worn by Schauffele, Morikawa and Niemann can be found at www.adidas.com/adicross.