If you are in the market for a premium golf GPS watch with simple front, middle and back yardages to the flag, then you have arrived at the right place as we have picked out six of the best deals of the month.
The best golf GPS watches can sometimes be an expensive investment into your game, but they can also be a very valuable asset to improving your general play.
Many watches from brands such as Garmin and Shot Scope are able to offer you statistical data, tracking your shots and highlighting your strengths and weaknesses.
They help you to navigate the golf course, informing you of how far you have into the green and even to water hazards or bunkers that you want to avoid.
Best golf GPS watches 2022
When it comes to value, we consider the following six golf GPS watches as the standout performers during our recent testing.
The following golf GPS watches are extremely comfortable and lightweight on the wrist, and they offer simple front, middle and back distances to give you a yardage to the pin at a glance.
We also love the simplicity of the screen on the way around the course. There is no faffing around whatsoever, they are all so easy to use.
The benefits of using a golf GPS watch ensure you don't over or under club on your approach shots. They will also help you avoid finding the hazards with your tee shots.
If you like what you see, simply click on one of the below links to purchase and then head to checkout.
Shot Scope G3
- Lightweight GPS watch: Slim and stylish the lightweight G3 can be worn on the course for highly accurate GPS distances, and off the course as an everyday watch.
- F / M / B green & hazard distances: G3 has you covered everywhere on the course. Shot Scope’s dynamic yardages provide highly accurate distances, specific to your exact angle of approach.
- 36,000+ preinstalled courses: All courses are preloaded for ease and come with free edits and updates. Play anywhere in the world at no additional cost.
- Measures the last shooting distance: Discover how far your last shot has travelled on the course at the press of a button. Perfect to see how far a good drive has travelled or learn the impact the weather conditions have on your golf shot that day.
- Daylight readable color display: The technology behind the screen of G3 means it is clearly visible, even in the brightest and sunniest environment.
Garmin Approach S10
- Sleek, lightweight and easy-to use GPS golf watch with a high-resolution, sunlight-readable display, Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Preloaded courses to access more than 41, 000 golf courses around the world plus free course updates
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green as well as hazards and doglegs
- Keep score on the watch to get a summary of your round, total distance played and total time; upload your scorecards with Garmin Express to keep track of rounds.
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
Shot Scope V3
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED; Shows distances to the front, back and middle of the green. Accurate to within plus or minus one yard. Distances to all hazards are included. Measure the distance of your shots. Automatic hole progression while you golf.
- PERFORMANCE TRACKING; Use V3 to track your golf, see overhead displays of every course you play. Use Strokes Gained data and our handicap benchmarking to provide insights into how to save shots the next time you play. V3 is proven to lower handicaps and is much more than just a GPS watch.
- EASY-TO-USE; Simple to set up. Designed by golfers for golfers. The daylight readable screen shows colour only when required to enhance the experience. Navigate easily through features. Shot Scope also has a UK support team so any questions will be quickly answered.
- RELIABLE; Durable design. Water and dust resistant. Battery will easily last 2 rounds of golf. Fast charging from 0% in a couple of hours. One-year warranty and free course updates.
- AFFORDABLE; No subscription and the opportunity to be part of the Shot Scope community receiving special deals on golf equipment and free e-books on how to improve your golf. Try it no risk for 30 days, and if you don’t LOVE IT you will get your money back!
Garmin Approach S12
- New round watch design with a high-resolution sunlight-readable display
- More than 42,000 golf courses preloaded from around the world
- Provides yardages to the front, back and middle of the green, as well as to hazards and doglegs
- Keep score right on the watch and upload directly to the Garmin Golf app to participate in weekly leaderboards
- Automatically keep track of your score and how far you hit with each club with compatible Approach CT10 club tracking sensors (sold separately)
- 1.3” full colour LCD display with responsive touch screen. Preloaded with 40, 000 courses in over 170 countries with free wireless course updates via Bluetooth with the smartphone app
- Colour course view and dual arc distance readings display all course information including distances to the front/centre/back of the green, hazards and hole layout
- Convenient and simple digital scorecard helps you easily keep track of your scores throughout the round
- Stylish and practical design is heavy-rain proof (IP67 rating) making it suitable for use in all-weather conditions. The 10-hour battery life in golf mode lasts for up to 3 rounds of golf- rechargeable via USB
- Zoom function helps you get a better view around the green
- UK based customer support via e-mail or phone with knowledge desk to help with any query or product Feature to ensure you get the most out of your purchase
- WORLDWIDE GOLF COURSE DATA - Free golf course data is provided for over 38,000 (and counting) courses around the world (NO subscription fees) - New courses and course corrections are added regularly—contact the seller for assistance.
- RUGGED ACTIVITY TRACKER - The built-tough CANMORE TW-203 features a knurled bezel to shrug off bumps and knocks. It lets you track your daily steps, distance, heart rate and calories.
- SUN VISIBLE LCD - White on black 240x240 px screen lets you read course info, etc., even under the bright midday sun.
- MULTI-SPORT TRACKER - Track your running, swimming, cycling, triathlon etc. Upload your info to the iOS app via Bluetooth. Optionally pair Bluetooth heart rate and cadence sensors (not included).
- BATTERY LIFE - Up to 60 days of standby usage and 12 hours with GPS or other functions running.