So you picked up golf during the lockdown and can't get enough of it, but your best mates don't quite fancy that early 7am wake up call for a knock on Sunday morning? Meet the new goolf app, which has been designed to connect like-minded golfers in order to organise rounds of golf with each other in the UK.
Whether you're an experienced golfer or a golf beginner, the goolf app is perfect for anyone who enjoys hitting the fairways.
According to the founder of goolf, Charlie Whitfield, the beauty behind the golf app is that you can find people who match your playing ability, personality, location and playing style.
Syme spoke more about the new goolf app on the GolfMagic Podcast, which you can watch below:
What is the goolf app all about?
With interest in golf heightening, especially in the 24 to 34-year-old demographic, which is goolf's initial demographic focus, the app aims to offer every golfer a range of features:
- Find out what type of golfer you are by completing the golfer persona questionaire
- Match with compatible golfing partners, people just like you, through a 'tinder' style swipe / match system
- Connect and chat with existing and new golfing friends
- Invite your existing golfing friends to the app
- Find golf courses, driving ranges, indoor simulators and golf bars near you and arrange golf with your existing friends and your news ones (or both!)
- Access to brilliant partner benefits
- More exciting new features to come in 2023
The goolf app is FREE to download and use, but goolfers can upgrade their accounts to unlock additional features with a 'Birdie' membership, such as 'arranging golf' and access to the goolf partner benefits, for a cost of £2.99 per month or £29.99 for an annual subscription.
Goolf will also have a number of other exciting features coming in 2023, so stay tuned for those.