VICE has released strictly limited edition Pro Drip Silver Hills golf balls to celebrate the 2022 US PGA Championship.
The balls are a tribute to Oklahoma and Vice fans who have already climbed the hole-in-one Olympus with a Vice ball.
The silver metallic shiny golf balls are etched with a black Drip pattern and bison logo print.
- 3-piece construction with a cast urethane cover
- Increased High Energy Speed Core (HESC) for higher ball speed and distance off the tee
- Extra-thin cast urethane cover for maximum feel and short-game spin
- Shiny METALLIC SILVER for strong visibility
- Strictly limited
- The edition: A tribute to Oklahoma and our Vice fans who have already climbed the Hole-In-One Olympus with a Vice ball
- VICE PRO DRIP SILVER HILLS: Silver metallic shiny golf balls with black DRIP pattern and bison logo print
- Customized dozen and sleeve packaging with shortened customer names who scored a hole-in-one with a vice ball
- Bison illustration as the logo on every PRO DRIP SILVER; on the occasion of the venue in Oklahoma
- Golfers who value uniqueness
- Members of the unofficial "Vice-Hole-In-One-Club" and all who want to become a part of it
- Advanced players with medium to high swing speeds (95-110 mph)
VICE PRO DRIP SILVER HILLS
The symbolism of this limited edition encompasses more than a turbulent round of golf. SILVER HILLS represents the ups and downs we experience in every round, including a listing of an exclusive circle: golfers who have scored a hole in one using a Vice ball - the top of the golfer's mountain - represented only in code, of course. This edition walks you through each of these stages, with the unique DRIP pattern on silver, the color of the trophy to be won at this major. Strictly limited for all golfers who value uniqueness!
£2.69 / ball