TaylorMade Golf Company has announced the all-new MyTP programme – providing golfers with a comprehensive online platform for designing putters to fit their game and personal style.
CLASSIC HEAD SHAPES
The TaylorMade TP line of putters is rooted in tradition, with classic shapes that offer clean lines, beautiful aesthetics and the performance demanded by purists of the game. The MyTP programme brings a new level of contemporary design to these classic offerings. Golfers start by selecting either a Juno or Soto blade model, both with heel-toe weighting for optimised balance, control and feel. The Juno (which debuted at Hazeltine for the 2016 Ryder Cup) features longer squared off contours with fine linear machined lines. The Soto retains short, rounded and soft edges for a smooth appearance at address. Both heads feature two moveable weights in the sole to customise swing weight.
Bill Price, Senior Director of Product Creation at TaylorMade, said: "More and more golfers want equipment that not only performs at a premium level on course, but speaks to who they are off it. The MyTP programme gives them the chance to do just that. We’re bringing an extensive level of personalisation to a traditional line of blade putters, delivering an ideal blend of the classic and the modern."
COLOUR AND PERSONALISATION OPTIONS
With thousands of different combinations including model, colours, engraving and more, golfers can build a putter that’s as unique as their swing. In all, the company offers 11 separate areas of personalisation – not including length and grip – with a variety of colour options each step of the way. Complete personalisation offerings follow:
- Head Finish – Classic Silver or Jet Black
- Hosel – Juno; L Neck and Long Neck. Soto; Flow Neck and Long Neck
- Custom Engraving – Create a custom message with characters (4) on both the toe and heel bumpers. Choose from 12 different paint fills
- Sight Line – Five different sight line options include no line, single line in cavity, dot on topline, single line on topline and double line in cavity with 12 different paint fills
- Face Insert – Nine different paint options for the Pure Roll™ insert with 45° grooves to encourage optimal forward roll
- TP Cavity Badge – The TP insignia on the back of the putter blade can be personalised with 10 different colour options
- Cavity Screws – The weighted screws on the back of the putter blade can be personalised with 8 different colour options
- Sole Weights– Choose from 3 different finishes: Stainless Steel, Gun Metal and Copper
- TaylorMade Weight Logo – Embossed within the sole weights, the subtle TaylorMade logo can be personalised with 12 different colour options
- Juno/Soto and TaylorMade Logos –The adjacent logos on the sole of the putter can be personalised with 12 different colour options
- Shaft Colour – Classic Chrome and Black
SPECIFICATIONS & AVAILABILITY
MyTP is available in the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Denmark, and Switzerland at taylormadegolf.eu.