Dustin Johnson has cemented himself as one of the most dominant golfers the PGA Tour has ever seen, and equipped with a full bag of TaylorMade clubs, the 36-year-old has been in unstoppable form as of late. The American recently claimed his first Masters title and going by his current form, it's unlikely to be his last.
In our latest YouTube video review, we take a look at the clubs Johnson is using on the PGA Tour in 2021.
DUSTIN JOHNSON - WHAT'S IN THE BAG 2021
*Johnson switches the 7-wood, hybrids and utility around depending on the tournament.
- Driver: TaylorMade SIM | 10.5 degrees | Fujikura Speeder Evo 2.0 prototype shaft
Johnson had been using the new SIM2 driver, used by his TaylorMade teammate Rory McIlroy and other stars on the PGA Tour, but he switched back to the original SIM driver as he claimed the Saudi International on the European Tour earlier in February.
PERFORMANCE DETAILS: SIM allows the player who craves customisation and adjustability to optimise ball flight characteristics by creating a +/- 20 yards of draw-fade bias through Sliding Weight Technology and a single 10g weight. It features a slightly smaller face than SIM Max and SIM Max•D, appealing to players who place a premium on adjustability and control.
- 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM2 3HL | 16.5 degrees | Fujikura Ventus Black 105 proto shaft
- 7-wood: TaylorMade SIM Max | 21 degrees | Project X HZRDUS Black 95 grams 6.5-flex shaft
- *Hybrid: TaylorMade SIM Max, 19, 22
- *Utility: TaylorMade SIM DHY
- Irons: TaylorMade P730 DJ Protos | 3-PW | True Temper Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
- Wedges: TaylorMade Milled Grind | 52 & 60 degrees | KBS Tour 120S shafts.
- Putter: TaylorMade Spider IB Tour Limited Black
- Ball: TaylorMade TP5x 2021