Rory McIlroy is one of Team TaylorMade's biggest stars and in 2021 he is equipped with the new SIM2 driver and fariway woods. The Northern Irishman is one of the most talented golfers to grace the game and the four-time major winner will undoubtedly go on to win many more titles, whilst he will also have his eye on completing a career Grand Slam at the Masters in April.
In one of our latest YouTube videos, we take a look inside McIlroy's TaylorMade bag.
RORY MCILROY - WHAT'S IN THE BAG 2021
- Driver: TaylorMade SIM2 | 10.5 degrees | Ventus Black 6 X shaft
SIM2: Traditional driver designs come with a trade-off, but TaylorMade journeyed beyond tradition to obtain power, speed, and forgiveness in a low spin driver. The reconstructed SIM2 delivers high MOI properties with a heavy 16g steel weight positioned on the Inertia Generator. The TPS Front Weight is strategically located behind the face to encourage optimal launch with low spin characteristics, delivering complete performance that is low on spin and high on forgiveness.
- 3-wood: TaylorMade SIM2 | 15 degrees | Tensei White 80 X shaft
- 5-wood: TaylorMade SIM2 | 19 degrees | Tensei White 90 X
- Irons: TaylorMade P7MB | 3-PW | Project X 7.0 shafts (6.5 in the PW)
- Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 | 52, 56 & 60 | Project X 6.5 shaft
- Putter: TaylorMade Spider X
- Ball: New TP5X versions that the athletes are testing
You can find out all the details on the SIM2 drivers, fariway woods, hybrids and irons, here.
We recently tested the new TaylorMade SIM2 drivers and were blown away by the incredible forgiveness on offer across the entire clubface.
WATCH OUR REVIEW OF THE TAYLORMADE SIM2 DRIVERS BELOW: