Need To Know
Worn by Matt Kuchar, the Go Golf Pro V.4 offer a classic design with modern performance. Skechers has been producing comfortable golf shoes for a number of years and the Go Golf Pro 4's might just be the best we've seen from them yet.
- Skechers® H2GO Shield waterproof protection
- Dynamic diamond-design traction plate outsole to ensure maximum grip
- Heel lock feature for a stable and secure fit
- Ultra-lightweight, responsive ULTRA FLIGHT™ cushioning
- Smooth leather and knitted textile upper
- High-Performance Resamax® cushioned insole
- Replaceable Softspikes® for maximum grip
- Sleek, low profile, quick release, full contact outsole design
- Spikes are replaceable using Softspikes® Stealth PIN system
- SOFTSPIKES® is a registered trademark of SOFTSPIKES LLC
- Official shoe of Matt Kuchar
The Skechers Go Golf Pro V.4 golf shoe combines the classic construction you expect in a golf shoe, with the look and feel of a trainer. Although they have a trainer/sneaker look about them, they don't look purely like a trainer, which is a style that a lot of brands go fro now. There's still an element of that classic golf shoe look about them, which I like. I think there's a lot of comfort technology packed into the shoe but Skechers has managed to keep it looking clean and compact.
One of the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. It might not be the most out-there shoe in terms of fashion and yes there are plenty of more striking shoes available on the market, but the most important factor when it comes to selecting your golf shoes should be comfort. There's not point lookng good on the course but struggling to play due to your feet blistering or rubbing. The Go Golf Pro V.4 has a lot of padded protection and a very soft feel. If you want a comfortable golf shoe, then look no further.
The shoe has a very light feel to it, which made me feel comfortable when I addressed the ball. The traction in the spikes workes excellently, having tested it on both wet and dry grass. The H2GO Shield waterproof protection worked perfectly, as one of the days I tested the shoe there was a fair amount of rain, yet my feet remained dry.
The Skechers Go Golf Pro V.4 is by far one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and the performance levels make it even more desirable. The design is compact and simple, although some people would prefer a more classic looking golf shoe.
As I mentioned before, comfort is everything, so on that alone I rank the Go Golf Pro V.4 up there with the best.
For more information, visit the Skechers website: skechers.com