"I don't know what to do" - Bryson DeChambeau's first words after PGA Championship disaster
Bryson DeChambeau admitted he is uncertain about his future and questioned the moon landing footage during a recent appearance on a podcast with Katie Miller.
Bryson DeChambeau admitted he is torn over whether to continue playing professional golf or concentrate on content creation in his first interview since missing the cut at the PGA Championship.
DeChambeau arrived at the second men's major of the year as one of the pre-tournament favourites to challenge for the Wanamaker Trophy.
But the 32-year-old LIV Golf recruit was among those to miss the cut at Aronimink Golf Club.
His appearance at the major arrived two weeks after it was confirmed LIV's Saudi financiers are turning off the spigot at the end of the season.
DeChambeau decided not to speak to the media at all last week, opting to try and focus on his game.

But during an appearance on Katie Miller's podcast on Monday, DeChambeau revealed he does have conflicting emotions about his future.
DeChambeau's contract expires at the end of the season and it remains to be seen whether LIV can raise the required funds to keep going in 2027.
It has been reported that DeChambeau wants $500m (£370m) to stay.
"I'm in that weird space right now, I don't know what to do, either: Content creation or professional golf," DeChambeau said.
"I don't know what to do right now."
DeChambeau told reporters before the PGA Championship that he was shocked at the news LIV was losing its financial support.
He was of the understanding, he explained, that funding was in place until 2032.
LIV are reportedly hoping to raise $250m from investors and believe they can turn that into a profit within 20 months.
Bloomberg reported on Tuesday that LIV have been laying the groundwork for a potential U.S bankruptcy filing.
Bryson DeChambeau questions moon landing footage
Miller asked DeChambeau whether he believed astronaut Alan Shepard had played golf on the moon during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971.
"I don't know," DeChambeau said.
He added: "Look, Elon [Musk] says we've definitely gone there.
"So I tend to go that route, because he's the man that knows quite a bit about all that.
"Artemis just went around the moon. So I do believe if we spent a lot of our resources like they say we did, I think we did.
"I don't think the footage is real. But I think we did go to the moon. I don't know about the footage. It's quite, it's quite wild."
Later in the conversation, DeChambeau said he believes "for sure" that there are interdimensional beings out there.
He said: "I do believe in UAPs [Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena].
"UAPs, UFOs, I think they're more than just aliens from another world. Maybe aliens from another world.
"But I think there's more. There's a lot more to that story."

