KINNETTLES CASTLE, located in the historic town of Forfar, has teamed up with Carnoustie and is welcoming golfers with its one and three day golf packages.
Located just a half hour drive away from one of the world’s most legendary links courses, guests can follow in the footsteps of Ben Hogan, Gary Player and Tom Watson, returning after a testing day’s play to Kinnettles Castle for five-star food, entertainment and accommodation.
The striking 15th century castle is complete with tower and turrets and inside its historic walls is a modern and sophisticated home-from-home retreat; delivered with true Scottish charm and flare.
With just 13 bedrooms, golfing parties can book one or more of the rooms, giving them access to all that the venue has to offer – private wine cellar, stunning dining room, contemporary cocktail bar with sound system and sumptuous lounge, multiple games rooms and 44 acres of land to explore.
The Tee Off - 1 Day Golf Package
· One round on the Championship Carnoustie Golf Course
· Four-course Castle Dining experience with a welcome dram
·Overnight accommodation in an Executive Room
· Full Scottish breakfast
Prices start from £420 per person based on two people sharing a twin or double room.
The Fairway - 3 Day Golf Package
· One round on each of Carnoustie’s three golf courses (one round per day, over three days)
· Four-course Castle Dining experience with a welcome dram each
· Three night’s accommodation in an Executive Room
· Full Scottish breakfast served each morning