Cobra are paying homage to amateur qualifiers and Rickie Fowler's amateur days at the US Open.
Fowler’s caddie Joe Skroven will use a limited edition carry bag rather than large Tour bag in Long Island.
It has all the necessary on-course features of a Tour Staff bag, including heavy-duty zippers, durable PU material and a single strap for easy carrying, but in a much lighter package. In fact, the Stand bag weights in about 60% lighter than the bag Skroven typically carries each week on Tour.
Fowler made his debut on Tour as an amateur in 2008.
A nod to the amateurs who grind through qualifiers to make it to the big stage. @RickieFowler and @skovy14 will carry this special edition @vesselgolf stand bag at the #USOPEN and you can get it.— COBRA Golf (@cobragolf) June 11, 2018
Win it >> https://t.co/OLaDn0dNHf
Buy it >> https://t.co/04x632nR4q pic.twitter.com/cjaXBFkObR
- Four-way top with designated dividers and top grab handle
- Carbon fiber stand legs
- Full-length umbrella sleeve
- Seven pockets including an oversized apparel pocket, lockable valuables pocket and dual insulated cooler pockets
- Single carry strap and hip pad with COOLFLOW foam
- EASYFlex base allowing maximum turf contact
- COBRA x VESSEL Collaboration