If you are on the hunt for the game's best golf balls as played by the best PGA Tour golfers at this week's Masters Tournament at Augusta National, then you have arrived at the right place as we have a selection of cracking deals for you to get stuck into this week.
Tiger Woods is returning to the Tour this week for the first time since the 2020 Masters and will do with his trusty Bridgestone B XS golf ball.
Rory McIlroy is another huge storyline at The Masters this week as he goes in search of completing the career grand slam, and he will be playing the TaylorMade TP5, which is also used by two-time major champion Collin Morikawa.
McIlroy was using the TP5x but he has decided to switch back to the standard model at The Masters.
The TaylorMade TP5x ball is currently used by the likes of former Masters champion Dustin Johnson.
Scottie Scheffler, the new World No.1, plays a Titleist Pro V1 despite recently joining TaylorMade in a new golf club deal, while Justin Thomas, who is our main pick to win The Masters this week, uses a Titleist Pro V1x ball.
Jon Rahm will also be looking to add to his 2021 US Open title this week with a first Green Jacket and he will do so with the Callaway Chrome Soft X golf ball.
We have included all of the best golf balls below for you so if you like what you see, so just click on the links to purchase and head to checkout.
BRIDGESTONE TOUR B XS TIGER WOODS GOLF BALLS
The new Tour B XS golf ball is a smarter ball that reacts to the force of impact. It is designed for players with swing speeds of over 105 mph who desire additional spin, as played and developed by Tiger Woods.
- REACTIV iQ
- Gradiation Core
- Dual Dimple Pattern
- Seamless Cover Technology
TAYLORMADE TP5X GOLF BALLS
New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern
- The most aerodynamic dimple pattern ever is now producing explosive carry distances. This unique design features a 322-dimple pattern engineered to deliver improved aerodynamics. It features a shallow overall dimple to reduce drag during ascent, with steep walls to trap air during descent in order to maintain lift and keep the ball airborne for longer.
- The key to achieving enhanced speed without negatively affecting spin performance comes from TaylorMade’s proprietary 5-layer ball construction. Including a Tri-Fast Core that delivers maximum carry and low drag and a Dual-Spin Cover that features a soft, highly durable cast urethane cover, TP5x offers complete tee-to-green performance without sacrifice. The ultimate result is a ball that promotes a fast launch, maximum carry distances and a steep angle of descent for extra stopping power – especially on long irons.
- The Speed-Layer System is comprised of four increasingly stiff layers to produce more ball speed. The result is more carry distance off the tee, more control in the wind, and more spin around the greens.
High-Flex Material (HFM)
- TP5x features a material called HFM (High-Flex Material), delivering higher ball speeds through a greater rebound effect. HFM acts like a tightly wound spring that builds energy and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed.
TITLEIST PRO V1 GOLF BALLS
The Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed to deliver even longer distance, more greenside spin and control, plus a softer feel.
The Pro V1 Golf Ball Features:
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
- Faster Casing Layer
- Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover
TAYLORMADE TP5 GOLF BALLS
Tour Flight Dimple Pattern - Optimum blend of shallow and deeper dimples for superior aerodynamic performance
• Larger, more reactive core - increased volume results in much more energy and ball speed at impact in the long game
• Distinctly soft, premium feel at impact
• Urethane dual-spin cover increases groove interaction for enhanced short game spin
TITLEIST PRO V1X GOLF BALLS
- 2021 Pro V1 Features The First All New Dimple Pattern In Over A Decade
- Higher Ball Flight & Higher Spinning Than The Pro V1
- Slightly Harder Feel Than The Pro V1
- Ideal Performance For Golfers Who Want To Launch The Ball High
- Also Available in Standard White or New Enhanced Alignment Version
CALLAWAY CHROME SOFT X GOLF BALLS
Large SoftFast Core Increases Speed and Distance: High speed core design is significantly larger for increased ball speed and distance through the bag. This core also works with the mantle system to deliver the highest resilience and speed.
Maximum Ball Speed and Consistent Spin From A New High Speed Dual Mantle System: An entirely new mantle system for increased ball speed. The Soft Inner Mantle and a highly resilient Firm Outer Mantle work together to generate increased ball speed off the club face. This innovative system is specifically created to increase total distance.
Exceptional Feel and Spin Control from A New, Thinner Urethane Cover: Extremely durable, resilient, and thinner cover material increases ball speed and creates lower spin on full shots, while maintaining high spin and control around the green.
Longer Distance and Consistent Trajectory From New Optimized Aero Design: Reduces drag for increased overall distance, with a consistent, penetrating ball flight for optimum trajectory.