Justin Rose has reunited with his long-time caddie Mark Fulcher ahead of the Ryder Cup.
Fooch was spotted on Rose's bag on 13 September at Wentworth Club as the English golfer participated in the BMW PGA Championship pro-am.
The looper had been working with American Billy Horschel following his spell with Italy's Francesco Molinari.
Previously, Rose worked with Fulcher for 11 years and was on the bag when the tour pro clinched his maiden major, the U.S. Open, in 2013.
Fulcher had some health issues and the pair separated shortly after Rose became the World No.1 in 2019.
Speaking to Today's Golfer, Rose said:
All 12 of Europe's Ryder Cup players are grouped together this week.
- Rory McIlroy to play golf with Gareth Bale after Mykonos trip before Ryder Cup
- Jon Rahm fires back at reporter over Sergio Garcia Ryder Cup question
- Jon Rahm hypes up potential of playing with Tyrrell Hatton at Ryder
- Rory McIlroy on his tearful Ryder Cup week? "What I said was all true"
- Golf fans all saying same thing after seeing latest Team Europe Ryder Cup
Watched our latest YouTube video?