Bushnell Golf has unveiled its iON 2 Golf GPS watch with reversible strap and Bluetooth technology that meets the ever-changing needs of the modern golfer.
Pre-loaded with more than 36,000 courses in over 30 countries, Bushnell claims its iON2 is "one of the game’s easiest-to-use GPS devices with instant yardage measurements provided in a simple, but classy design."
Upgrading from its predecessor, the iON, the new iON2 watch boasts Bluetooth technology which works in sync with the Bushnell App, meaning the golfer can make course updates quickly and easily through their mobile phone. A new reversible strap ensures golfers can choose between black and blue or silver and green colourways.
The iON2 also offers three full rounds of battery life before it needs to be re-charged and comes with added benefits such as a shot distance calculator, the display of four hazard distances per hole and an integrated step counter tracking distance, speed and total activity time during the round.
Available in Blue/Black and Silver/Green from April at RRP £149.
iON2 Golf GPS Watch Key Performance Features:
- Over three rounds between charges
- Over 36,000 courses worldwide preloaded
- Reversible silicone sport strap
- Auto course recognition and auto hole advance
- Easy-to-read front/centre/back distances
- Hazard/layup distances (up to four per hole)
- Shot distance calculator
- Integrated fitness step counter
- Round odometer
- Bushnell Golf App included with purchase
For more information on the Bushnell Golf family of rangefinders, visit the company’s website at www.bushnellgolf.eu