Callaway is one of the most prestigious companies in world golf. They produce golf clubs and golf balls with cutting edge technology to provide top-class performance.
Although their relationship has been paused, Phil Mickelson and Callaway have had one of the most fruitful and well-known player-brand bonds in the game.
As well as having the six-time major champion on their roster, former World No.1 and US Open champion Jon Rahm is also a proud ambassador.
Xander Schauffele, Sam Burns, Marc Leishman, Si Woo Kim and Kevin Na are all prominent players on the PGA Tour who use their clubs and play with their golf balls.
This representation is a vindication of the company's quality and they have experienced large long-term success in terms of popularity in golf's well-saturated equipment markets.
We want to focus on golf balls right now and Callaway offers some of the most high-performing golf balls with their Chrome Soft models.
The Chrome Soft range offers an option for every type of golfer, whether you are competing to win professional events or amateur competitions.
Take a look below at the best Callaway golf balls available right now.
CALLAWAY CHROME SOFT
- Chrome Soft takes tour performance to another re-engineered in every aspect of the design to deliver more speed off the tee, and longer distance off of every club in the bag
- A faster, larger graphene-infused dual SoftFast core is designed for increased distance; the significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin; and the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with graphene for better durability
CALLAWAY GOLF SUPERSOFT
- Supersoft has been one of the most popular golf balls for years, and we’ve combined incredible cover, core and flight technologies to make it even better.
- The new Hybrid Cover features an innovative PARALOID Impact Modifier made by DOW Chemical. This multi-material construction allows for an incredible combination of fastball speeds from high launch and low
CALLAWAY GOLF WARBIRD
- The Warbird Golf Ball is engineered for maximum ball speed through the bag. The extra-large, high-energy core is highly compressible to unlock more potential distance at any swing speed
- HEX Aerodynamics reduces drag and promotes increased launch for more speed, hang time and distance
CALLAWAY HEX SOFT
- EX Soft is a distance ball with a great feel
- HEX Aerodynamics are optimized to reduce drag and enhance lift for longer carry and longer distance
- A low compression core is designed for ball speed to increase distance whilst delivering great feel around the greens
CALLAWAY GOLF ERC TRIPLE TRACK
- ERC Soft is our longest golf ball with a soft feel, and it’s built for increased control around the green
- The High Energy Core is engineered to increase ball speed and distance through the bag. The core also works with the High-Speed Mantle to boost resilience and speed