Carlsgolfland.com is offering some huge savings on both men and women's Callaway Mavik Sub Zero, Max and Standard Drivers right now.
The price of the drivers have been slashed from $499.99 down to $399.99. Take advantage of the deals by clicking on the link below.
The Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Driver from 2020 features new Flash Face SS20 architecture, with a thinner face and larger area that delivers ultra-fast ball speeds. In order to support the demands of the Flash Face SS20 design, Callaway crafted the face with FS2S titanium, an exotic material that is remarkably light and strong.
Flash Face SS20 was developed by a newer, more powerful supercomputer that advanced Callaway's already ground breaking artificial intelligence technology. The computer ran thousands of simulations over weeks of time until it arrived this ground breaking new face design.
Two of Callaway's tour-proven technologies make their way into the Mavrik Sub Zero Driver. The first is Jailbreak Technology, which utilizes two internal bars behind the face that connect the sole and crown to promote faster ball speed. The second is Callaway's extraordinarily light T2C carbon crown that allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness.
The Mavrik Sub Zero Driver offers a remarkable combination of low spin and high MOI, a feat that is extremely difficult to achieve. The slightly smaller head (450cc) has two interchangeable weights to help you fine tune launch angle and spin rate. Stock shaft options include the Project X Riptide and Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI.
Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Driver Features:
- Smaller 450cc head
- Low spinning and high MOI
- Interchangeable sole weights let you fine tune trajectory
- A.I. Flash Face SS20 promotes fast ball speeds across a larger area of the face
- Jailbreak technology stiffens the crown and sole to place more load on the face for faster ball speed
- T2C Triaxial carbon crown allows weight to be redistributed to raise MOI and forgiveness
- A.I. designed an internal titanium rib system that produces a deep, satisfying sound
- Opti-Fit hosel allows for loft (+2°/-1°) and lie adjustments
- Stock Shafts: Project X Riptide • Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align 55g