For the next few months, we can safely forget the winter and move on to the summer knowing that golf shorts will be the order of the day on the golf course.
When you are aiming to take advantage of the dry and favourable conditions, you don't want to wear a stuffy pair of trousers that make you feel uncomfortable.
Golf shorts allow your legs to breathe and you will feel confident and free on the golf course when you aren't excessively sweating.
Many of the game's top brands have produced impressive golf shorts over the years. This department of golf clothing will become very popular in the coming weeks.
Brands such as Under Armour, Calvin Klein, Stromberg and Callaway have all produced superb products that serve your game perfectly in warm weather.
Players from the PGA Tour such as Jordan Spieth, Xander Schauffele, Sam Burns and Jon Rahm are all represented by some of these brands.
This is a testament to their quality and their presence at the top of the professional game. They create high-quality clothing for high-quality players.
Take a look below at the best golf shorts available online right now.
Callaway Golf Mens 2022 FF Poly Opti-Stretch Lightweight Golf Shorts
- Callaway Tour logo above the back pocket
- 2 large front pockets and 2 back pockets
- 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane
- Fastening: Button
Under Armour Mens 2022 Drive Water Repellent Golf Tapered Shorts
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Light, durable & super-comfortable stretch-woven twill fabric
- 90% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Calvin Klein Mens 2022 Slim Fit Micro Tech Lightweight Golf Shorts
- Lightweight, quick-drying and moisture-wicking
- Four-way stretch for extreme comfort and a full range of motion
- 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
Stromberg Mens Sintra Golf Shorts
- Stretch fabric
- 100% Polyester
adidas Golf Men's Ultimate 365 Short
- Adidas logo above the back right pocket
- Stretch waistband for comfort and mobility
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane