In what was the most exciting field yet on the new PGA Tour season, it was Justin Thomas who was crowned the CJ Cup champion once again, after he held off Danny Lee to win by two shots in South Korea.
It's Thomas' second CJ Cup in three years and his 11th PGA Tour title and the American looks back to his best after a difficult year following a wrist injury and a scare with cancer.
Thomas went into Sunday's final round with a share of the lead with South Korean-born New Zealander Lee and they remained neck-and-neck after nine holes.
The 2017 PGA Championship winner kept his nerve and pipped Lee to a two-shot victory, shooting a five-under-par score of 67 to win the tournament.
Finishing five shots behind Thomas in T3 was Hideki Matsuyama, Gary Woodland and Cameron Smith, while Englishman Tyrrell Hatton shared T6 with An Byeong-hun.
"Other than that bogey on 17, I really feel like I did everything I needed to do to win the tournament today," Thomas said. "It's very reassuring knowing that I could hit those shots when I needed to the entire day when I felt like the heat was on the whole day."
Justin Thomas - What's in the bag of the CJ Cup winner?
- Titleist TS3 Driver | 9.5° | Mitsubishi Diamana BF 60TX
- Titleist TS3 3 Wood | 15° | Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX
- Titleist 915 FD 5 Wood | 18° | Fujikura Motore Speeder VC 9.2 Tour Spec X
- Titleist T100 4 Iron | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
- Titleist 718 MB Irons | 5-9 | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
- Titleist SM7 Wedges | 46°, 52°, 56° | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Titleist SM6 Wedge | 60.5° | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400
- Scotty Cameron X 5 Putter