Brooks Koepka has torn into Matthew Wolff, accusing him of 'giving up' during LIV Golf rounds while on his Smash side.
Things appeared to be going well for Wolff in the early part of the 2023 campaign, with the American posting three respectful finishes in Mayakoba, Tucson and Orlando.
But unfortunately for Wolff - whose troubles on the course have been well documented since making his PGA Tour debut - his form dipped.
Then, curiously, Wolff removed any mention of Smash across his social media pages before Koepka won the 2023 PGA Championship.
Now we have confirmation that Koepka was less than pleased with Wolff.
In a report by SI's Alex Miceli, Koepka went in hard on Wolff, saying that he's a 'wasted talent'.
Koepka told Miceli:
More from LIV Golf London:
- LIV Golf London prize money, payout info: How much they are playing for
- Why did LIV Golf's Ian Poulter skip Open qualifying? "Not easy to play 36 holes"
- WATCH: Henrik Stenson reacts to reporter's 'outcast' question at LIV Golf London
- Cameron Smith reacts to Sir Nick Faldo's 'nobody's interested' in LIV Golf claim
- Graeme McDowell perplexed (?!) with reporter's question at LIV Golf London
- Phil Mickelson breaks silence over PGA Tour deal with 'full truth' post
- Tiger Woods might be shocked by Phil Mickelson's LIV Golf pro-am playing partner
As for Wolff, he told the publication:
Apparently Wolff confirmed that he wasn't on another team in London this week.
Watched our latest YouTube video?