Six-time major champion Phil Mickelson will tee off on the 5th hole in the third and final round of the LIV Golf Invitational Series event at Centurion Golf Club.
Mickelson shot a disappointing score of 5-over-par in the second round on Friday. He is currently 13 shots behind the leader Charl Schwartzel who is on 9-under-par after 36 holes.
Lefty will play with JC Ritchie, who are both on 4-over for the week in tied 26th place, and James Piot who is one shot better off on 3-over-par.
As for the leader and former Masters champion, Charl Schwartzel will tee off at a different time on hole 1. Him, Hennie Du Plessis and Peter Uihlein will play at 2.26 pm.
They are known as group 1b. Group 1a is made up of Oliver Bekker, Scott Vincent and Phachara Khongwatmai and they will tee off at 2.15 pm on hole 1.
The rest of the 48-man field will go at 2.15 pm as well. If Schwartzel was to win the inaugural LIV Golf Invitational event, he would pick up $4 million.
- Hole 1 Charl Schwartzel, Hennie Du Plessis, Peter Uihlein
- Hole 1 Oliver Bekker, Scott Vincent, Phachara Khongwatmai
- Hole 2 Sam Horsfield, Dustin Johnson, Branden Grace
- Hole 3 Adrian Otaegui, Ryosuke Kinoshita, Talor Gooch
- Hole 4 Sergio Garcia, Louis Oosthuizen, Pablo Larrazabal
- Hole 5 JC Ritchie, Phil Mickelson, James Piot
- Hole 6 Kevin Na, Martin Kaymer, Travis Smyth
- Hole 7 Matt Jones, Viraj Madappa, Kevin Yuan
- Hole 8 Lee Westwood, Graeme McDowell, Shaun Norris
- Hole 10 Hideto Tanihara, Richard Bland, Sihwan Kim
- Hole 12 David Puig (a), Oliver Fisher, Bernd Wiesberger
- Hole 13 Blake Windred, Hudson Swafford, Turk Pettit
- Hole 14 Sadom Kaewkanjana, Itthipat Buranatanyarat, Andy Ogletree
- Hole 15 Jinchiro Kozuma, Jediah Morgan, Wade Ormsby
- Hole 16 Laurie Canter, Ratchanon Chantananuwat (a), Ian Snyman
- Hole 17 Chase Koepka, Justin Harding, Ian Poulter