ADIDAS GOLF has today unveiled its new adizero one golf shoe, which will be readily available to purchase on January 23.
Revolutionising the fit, feel and shape of adidas Golf footwear, the new shoe has been specially-engineered from the ground up to include only what’s essential for peak performance and delivers everything a golfer needs to finish strong when it’s needed the most.
adizero one features an ultra-light performance through advanced material development, midfoot and swing plane traction zones, low-profile design and bold, innovative aesthetics.
“We’re constantly looking to test the boundaries of engineering to design and develop equipment that helps golfers perform at their peak,” said Masun Denison, Director, Global Product Marketing, Footwear at adidas Golf.
“adizero one is a perfect example of our relentless pursuit of innovation to consistently create the best-performing footwear in golf.”
adidas Golf says the benefits of the stylish adizero one golf shoe is that it reduces fatigue by providing support and delivers increased walking comfort, while bringing the foot closer to the ground for enhanced stability and feel.
- Ultra-light sprintskin+ one-piece upper with climaproof protection delivers maximized comfort and a glove-like fit
- External sprintweb TPU layer provides unrivaled upper stability during lateral movements
- Re-engineered sprintframe outsole powered by Pebax® features a wider base and added secondary traction for ultimate performance
- Swing Plane Traction featuring CenTraXion delivers ultimate grip and enhanced stability where it’s needed most
- Low-profile Stealth Cleat offers greater surface area contact, more cushioning, improved green friendliness, and tour-proven traction
- Two perforated coolever sockliner options included: 1) adizero comfort molded PU for enhanced comfort and cushioning, and 2) adizero Light die-cut EVA for lightweight, breathable comfort
- New tour performance last specifically-designed to be wider in the forefoot for improved fit, feel and overall comfort
- 2-year waterproof warranty and 90-day comfort guarantee
adizero one will be available in white, grey, black and blue colours. In May of this year, adidas will release an additional colour option, likely to be white with black/red detailing.
Review: adizero One
Click through the images below for a closer look and to learn more of the key technologies