6. IF... THEN... PLANNING
Do this at home before a match or competition.
Go through as many possible scenarios as you can and write down your response to them for example:
- IF I start feeling under pressure, THEN I will remind myself to take a deep breath.
- IF I start to feel tense, THEN I will bring my attention to the next shot.
- IF I have an important putt, THEN I will commit to my normal routine.
NOW READ: 12 GREAT MENTAL TIPS TO HELP PLAY SMARTER GOLF
Get your lifetime membership to Reach Your Goal Faster - The Online Mental Skills Training Program for people passionate about developing and improving in their sport.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Over 4 hours of Video and Audio Content focused on improving your performance. Topics include: Mastering your Mindset, Effective Goal Setting, reflection for better decision making, Introducing imagery/visualisation for success, how to train more efficiently and much more
- 14 Page PDF Workbook so you can keep track of your new knowledge
- Access to a Private Facebook Group to ask any questions, interact with other members, mental skills coaches and get even more exclusive content**
Available for £29 (normally £97). Click here to get your voucher.