Ecco has revealed its Cage Pro, a spikeless shoe that utilises a new sole design for improved grip and performance.
REVIEW: ECCO CAGE GOLF SHOE
- Ecco Spydr-Grip outsole. Less aggressive on greens, minimising clogging of dirt on sole.
- Refined direct injected heel cage and organic structured sole
- Hydromax treated upper, made from soft, resistant dritton leather
- DIP stability cage that wraps around heel through the midsole and across the toe box
- Design that aligns and moves in unison with the foot’s essential ligaments and muscles
- Ecco Freedom Fit which combines a snug heel setting with roomier forefoot area that allows toes to move naturally
“With ECCO CAGE PRO, we’ve been able to take golf shoe design to a new dimension, and in particular, we’re extremely excited about the introduction of our new Ecco Spydr-Grip sole and the performance benefits it will provide,” said Michael Waack, Head of Global Golf at Ecco.