FootJoy has launched the all-new Tour X. The innovation-powered stability shoe was born from the synthesis of 3 Tour-proven models, brought together to deliver the ultimate “X” factor.
With input from the best golfers in the world, Tour X incorporates the best qualities of Tour-S, DNA and Fury and amplifies them with the latest performance technologies and materials to achieve the most feature-rich performance shoe in FJ’s history.
• ChromoSkin Soft Leather
• 3D Foam Collar & Tongue
• PowerPlate Outsole
• Integrated PowerStrap
• Ortholite Impressions
FJ PowerPlate Outsole with Launch Pod technology
- The most stable outsole in FJ’s range – full TPU PowerPlate outsole
- 9 Launch Pods provide stability and increased surface area coverage
- BOLD Tour X graphic underfoot
FJ PowerStrap system to provide midfoot control
- TPU strap provides medial & lateral midfoot support
- Supersoft, supple and waterproof ChromoSkin leather by Pittards
- Reinforced top PowerEyelets locks your foot into place
Comfort technologies that wrap your foot in cushioning and control
- Ortholite Impressions FitBed for the ultimate comfort inside
- Comfortable 3D Molded Collar
- Tour-Spec stretch tongue provides comfort and breathability
Tour X is designed to suit golfers who seek maximum stability. Leading FJ Brand Ambassadors, Rafa Cabrerra Bello and Kevin Kisner, have already made the switch to Tour X for play in tournaments around the world.
“Feedback from tour and consumers told us that they loved the unmatched stability from the PowerPlate outsole and PowerStrap of Tour-S but craved soft supple leather they experienced in DNA and the underfoot comfort in Fury. So, we combined all three and turbo-charged it with the latest technology to create the ultimate hybrid performance shoe. And Tour X was born,” says Richard Fryer, Director of Footwear Product Management.
Styles: White/Blue/Lime, Black/Lime, White/Silver/Red/Boa
RRP from £179.99.