FootJoy has today launched a new athletic golf shoe category called "Energize".
The company says its new line of shoes will appeal to those players seeking comfort, performance, durability, flexibility and style.
“As the #1 shoe in golf, it is integral that we continue to lead from the front by embracing new technology and increasing standards of comfort, performance and design,” said FJ marketing manager Russell Lawes.
“We believe Energize delivers equally on each of these characteristics, making this shoe the complete package at a highly competitive price point for golfers seeking all-round excellence.”
- Full Grain Leather Uppers offer outstanding comfort and durability
- A soft, lightweight, moulded EVA midsole provides underfoot cushioning
- The thin spiked rubber outsole brings durability as well as flexibility
- Six TourLock™ Pulsar Cleats provide all the traction required for a dynamic swing
- FJ’s one-year waterproof warranty ensures ENERGIZE can be worn all-year-round
Colours: Black White and Electric Blue White, Black, Charcoal and Light Grey – also available with FootJoy’s BOA closure system.
SRP: £95 (Laced), £110 (BOA Closure System)