GolfBuddy has revealed the Voice 2, billed as golf’s “most versatile and wearable audio unit”.
The device comes with a wrist strap allowing it to be used a traditional GPS watch, or it can be used as an audio unit, with the product talking to the user.
It also comes with a belt clip, allowing users to attach it to their waist – users can still see readings, thanks to the flip-screen mode. It comes with a hard case.
- Visual and Audio distances given
- Dynamic Green View with green shape display. Shows middle, front and back distances from any angle
- Large numbers only display
- Shot Distance Measurement
- Auto Course & Hole Recognition
- Distances to Front, Middle, Back
- Mute button
- Yards/Metres selection
- Manual hole change option
- Choice of male or female voices
- 14hr battery life
- Preloaded with free courses & no annual fees
- Rose Gold/White or White/Blue colour choices
The brand uses a team of experts to map courses, and create ground-verified data maps to offer excellent accuracy. GolfBuddy is one of only two brands that map courses.
There are no membership fees or hidden costs, and it comes loaded with 38,000 courses worldwide.
Head to the GolfBuddy website for more details.