TaylorMade has dropped its revamped Tour Response golf balls for 2022 and they are available to purchase below for a very reasonable £39.99 per dozen.
These brand new golf balls offer great value and their feel is sublime. They are perfect for amateur golfers and they suit all handicappers.
The new Tour Response Stripe balls have the same dimple patterns as the TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x balls, as played by the likes of Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa and Dustin Johnson.
They also have a new stripe alignment feature too, which is really the key feature of the new ball.
This feature is a 360˚ clear path alignment line that goes through the centre of the golf ball. It has been tested on the PGA Tour and in various weather conditions too.
The stripe alignment helps the Tour Response balls to compete with the likes of Triple Track and other alignment innovations from other brands.
Around the greens, they feel great and you can achieve a lot of spin with chip shots and full iron shots.
WATCH OUR REVIEW OF THE NEW TAYLORMADE TOUR RESPONSE STRIPE BALLS HERE
If you like what you see, scroll down below and click on the link to purchase:
TaylorMade Tour Response Stripe
- Easier Alignment - larger center alignment section Better Visibility - unique multi-color stand out design
- Urethane is a stronger and softer material that interacts with the club grooves to optimize spin and control specifically around the green
- Upgraded HFM Speedmantle and New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern are designed to optimize aerodynamics, lift, and ball speed
- Low 40 compression core and soft urethane cover result in a total ball compression of 70
- New seamless Tour Flight Dimple Pattern