TaylorMade is certainly an all-rounder when it comes to golf equipment and clothing. If you want it, they will have it and in abundance too.
From the new Stealth Driver to their superb TP5 golf balls, the company has been producing items with cutting edge technology at the top of the game for decades.
They are one of the most popular brands on the PGA Tour and the DP World Tour. A number of the game's biggest names use their clubs and golf balls every week.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, Dustin Johnson, Scottie Scheffler, Collin Morikawa. The list could go on and on which is a testament to the brand's quality.
As previously mentioned, their TP5 golf balls represent some of TaylorMade's finest work and it is golf balls that we want to focus on here.
Golf balls are made with different materials and with different techniques across the game. Each brand is trying to get an edge over its competitors.
But when you buy your new golf balls, they need to suit your swing speed, ball speed and spin rate. A ball that suits your game will help you to shoot better scores.
Take a look below at the best TaylorMade golf balls available right now.
- The Most Complete Tour Ball.
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern.
- Shallower Dimples Reduce Drag During Ascent.
- Steeper Dimples Maintain Lift During Descent.
- The Most Complete Tour Ball
- Tour Flight Dimple Pattern
- Shallower Dimples Reduce Drag During Ascent
- Steeper Dimples Maintain Lift During Descent
TAYLORMADE TOUR RESPONSE
- Played by Tour Players, urethane, a stronger and softer material than ionomer, interacts with the club grooves to optimize spin and control, specifically around the greens
- Upgraded HFM Speedmantle and New Tour Flight Dimple Pattern are designed to optimize aerodynamics, lift, and ball speed
- Low 40 compression core and soft urethane cover result in a total ball compression of 70
TAYLORMADE SOFT RESPONSE
- New low 30 compression core and new softer ionomer cover make Soft Response our softest ball ever
- Steeper and shallower dimples reduce drag and increase lift for optimized aerodynamics
- Large core and Speedmantle layer maintain ball speed and distance
- Our softest ball from cover to core
TAYLORMADE DISTANCE +
- Distance+ offers high-velocity performance for distance on all shots. Combining a REACT Speed Core and high-speed, low-drag aerodynamics, golfers will experience a golf ball designed for speed.
- The new Plus Alignment Aid helps you be better at both.
- A soft REACT Core is engineered for easy compression and distance off the tee. Pairing it with a two-piece construction contributes to the overall soft feel Distance+ is known for.