Nick Watney has become the first PGA Tour pro to test positive for coronavirus and as a result has been forced to withdraw from this week's RBC Heritage.
Watney, 39, posted a first-round 74 and then withdrew on Friday prior to his second round upon learning that his test had come back positive.
The five-time PGA Tour winner was among 369 players, caddies and officials tested for COVID-19 by the PGA Tour earlier this week, of which Watney's test was the only one that was positive.
Watney must now self-isolate for a minimum of 10 days.
Vaughn Taylor and Luke List, along with their caddies, were informed about the test due to having played with Watney on Thursday. They were all given a coronavirus test on Friday, and they all came back negative.
"I was a little shocked, to be honest," said Taylor.
"Heart started racing, got a little nervous - I just hope Nick's doing well and we get through this.
"A little nervous, but I feel good. I didn't have any close contact with Nick yesterday. We kept our space. We didn't shake hands. Right after the round, I washed my hands. Nick never coughed or sneezed. So, I feel comfortable."
List said: "As long as I'm negative, yeah [I will play next week]. If I'm positive, then I guess I'll have a nice little break.
"Hopefully, this doesn't snowball and this is an isolated case. If not, then it's going to be tough."
There were two positive tests on the Korn Ferry Tour this week (both were caddies), and four last week (three caddies and one player).