So here we are. After the Northern Trust and the BMW Championship, we have now whittled the field down to just 30 players who will battle it out for the FedEx Cup at the Tour Championship.
The format of the Tour Championship will follow the staggered structure that first began in 2019, to ensure that the winner of the Tour Championship is also the winner of the FedEx Cup.
The player ranked first in the standings will begin the event in Atlanta, Georgia on 10-under-par, second place will begin on 8-under-par, third place will begin on 7-under-par, fourth place will begin on 6-under-par and fifth place will begin on 5-under-par.
WATCH: RAGING BRYSON DECHAMBEAU CONFRONTS GOLF FAN AFTER "BROOKSIE" COMMENT AT THE BMW CHAMPIONSHIP!
After this, the players placed from 6th to 10th will begin on 4-under-par and the players placed from 11th to 15th will begin on 3-under-par.
Finally, the players placed from 16th to 20th place will begin on 2-under-par, places 21st to 25th place will begin on 1-under-par and the final five players in the field will start on even-par.
FedEx Cup standings and starting positions:
1. Patrick Cantlay - 10-under-par
2. Tony Finau - 8-under-par
3. Bryson DeChambeau - 7-under-par
4. Jon Rahm - 6-under-par
5. Cameron Smith - 5-under-par
6. Justin Thomas - 4-under-par
7. Harris English - 4-under-par
8. Abraham Ancer - 4-under-par
9. Jordan Spieth - 4-under-par
10. Sam Burns - 4-under-par
11. Collin Morikawa - 3-under-par
12. Sungjae Im - 3-under-par
13. Viktor Hovland - 3-under-par
14. Louis Oosthuizen - 3-under-par
15. Dustin Johnson - 3-under-par
16. Rory McIlroy - 2-under-par
17. Xander Schauffele - 2-under-par
18. Jason Kokrak - 2-under-par
19. Kevin Na - 2-under-par
20. Brooks Koepka - 2-under-par
21. Corey Conners - 1-under-par
22. Hideki Matsuyama - 1-under-par
23. Stewart Cink - 1-under-par
24. Joaquin Niemann - 1-under-par
25. Scottie Scheffler - 1-under-par
26. Daniel Berger - even-par
27. Erik van Rooyen - even-par
28. Sergio Garcia - even-par
29. Billy Horschel - even-par
30. Patrick Reed - even-par