Brooks Koepka claimed his 8th PGA Tour title and his first since 2019 with a one-shot victory at the Waste Management Phoenix Open on Sunday and did so whilst using a new driver for the very first time.
The 30-year-old is one of the rare few free agents on the PGA Tour and picks and chooses whichever clubs he wants, although it has been rumoured as of late that Koepka could potentially be on Srixon's radar as their next big signing.
At the Phoenix Open, Koepka was ripping the ball off the tee with the new TaylorMade SIM2 driver, a club he has only recently put in the bag and is now unlikely to change given his fantastic performance at TPC Scottsdale.
Koepka used Mizuno irons for a long time on the PGA Tour, leading him to win mulitple majors, but he has now switched to Srixon ZX7 irons, whilst he still used a Nike Vapor Pro 3-iron.
Check out all the details of Koepka's winning bag below.
Brooks Koepka - What's in the bag of the Phoenix Open winner
- Driver: TaylorMade SIM2 | 10.5 degrees @10 | Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 70 TX shaft
- 3-wood: TaylorMade M2 Tour HL | 16.5 degrees | Mitsubishi Diamana D+ 80 TX shaft
- Irons: Nike Vapor Pro (3 iron) | Fujikura Pro Tour Spec 95 X shaft; Srixon ZX7 (4-PW) | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100 shafts
- Wedges: Titleist Vokey Design SM8 (52-12F, 56-10S) | Vokey SM5 TVD (60-08ML) | True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue S400 shafts
- Putter: Scotty Cameron T10 Select Newport 2
- Ball: Titleist Pro V1x