Report: Tiger Woods jets back to Switzerland to continue rehab
Tiger Woods' $50m private jet landed in Zurich on Sunday, according to Golfweek.
Tiger Woods has returned to Switzerland to continue his rehab, according to a report.
Golfweek are reporting that the golfer's $50m private jet landed in Zurich on Sunday.
Woods was pictured getting off his Gulfstream V near his Florida home 10 days ago.
It is now assumed the 15-time major champion returned home to support his girlfriend, Vanessa Trump, who revealed on Monday that she has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Woods, 50, has been in a long-term relationship with the 48-year-old former model for more than a year.
Vanessa shared a heartfelt post on Instagram, calling Woods "her strength" as she deals with the health battle.

"Tiger has been very supportive of Vanessa through all of this and is really just focused on being there for her," a source told the New York Post.
"He's proud of how positive she's stayed and how she's handling everything so far.
"She's been so strong and he truly believes she's going to be okay.
"He's just trying to support her however he can right now."
It's unclear when, where or if Woods will return to professional golf.
He has not played in a competitive event since missing the cut at the 2024 Open Championship at Royal Troon.
Woods underwent a seventh career surgery on his back last September and was ramping up his preparations for an unlikely start at the 2026 Masters when he was involved in another car crash.
On 27 March, Woods was arrested and charged with driving under the influence.
Woods was driving his Land Rover "at high speed" near his home on Jupiter Island when he attempted to overtake a truck.
He clipped the rear of the vehicle, flipping his car onto its side.
Woods crawled out of the passenger side of the SUV.
Nobody was injured.
Law enforcement claimed Woods showed signs of impairment and arrested him on suspicious of driving under the influence.
Woods passed a breathalyser test but refused urinalysis.
He has been charged with driving under the influence, property damage and refusal to submit a lawful test.
Through his attorneys, Woods has entered a plea of not guilty and is seeking a jury trial.
Police have released body came footage showing Woods in the immediate aftermath of the crash.
Woods was seen co-operating with authorities and also hiccupping in the back of a police car.
In the full video, Woods can be seen kneeling on one knee calmly explaining: "I looked down at my phone, and all of a sudden, boom."
In the arrest affidavit, an officer wrote Woods was "sweating profusely", his pupils were "extremely dilated" and his movements were "lethargic and slow".
Woods told officers he had not drunk alcohol that day but when asked if he had taken any prescription medication, Woods replied "I take a few", while adding he had done so earlier in the morning.
He then listed the medication, which was redacted from the footage.
State prosecutors recently won a significant legal victory in Woods' DUI case, securing access to his confidential prescription drug records from January 1 to March 27.
A Florida judge approved the subpoena, which aims to help law enforcement and experts determine if Woods was impaired by prescribed medication during his March car crash

