Now that golf clubs are back open, you might be playing a lot more golf and your crusty old glove that's been screwed up in your bag for months isn't going to provide you with the grip you need to shoot your best scores.
So we've thrown together some of our favourite gloves from a variety of brands that you might want to consider.
Nike Golf Tour Classic III
The Tour Classic III Glove Features:
- Cabretta Leather
- Perforated Fingers
- Stretch Enhanced
- Angled Closure Tab
Callaway Tour Authentic
This Callaway Golf Glove features:
- Premium Cabretta Leather imbued with Griptac™
- 20% increased tackiness
- Opti Fit™ Adjustable Tab
- Opti Dry™ Cuff
- Butter soft, pure lamb leather
- Pure feel, pure control, pure performance
- Feels almost like nothing on
ANTARCTIC WHITE with a dip of COOL GREY: Classic, clean and cool at the same time
Cobra Pur Tour
The Cobra Pur Tour Glove is constructed from premium Cabretta leather with exceptional fit and feel that provides maximum, unmatched performance.
- Genuine, high grade Cabretta leather
- Tailored cuff provides an optimal fit and feel
- Smartly placed perforations allow maximum breathability
- Durable construction and comfort
GFORE Delta Force Camo
Ultimate functional golf accessory. Add colour to your game and grip to your swing with the latest designer golf glove. Unparalleled construction, quality, fit and feel with embroidered patch detail on the tab.
FootJoy Pro FLX
The FootJoy Pro FLX Golf Glove provides tour level performance with more flexibility and added breathability. One of FootJoy's most technically advanced gloves for the ultimate performance.
- Traction LT advanced performance leather for lightweight feel, softness and tour-tested grip
- Patented micro-perforation in key areas on the palm and fingers
- Microvent fibresof material on the back of the hand
- Breathable 3D powernet mesh on the knuckles and base of thumb
- ComforTab Velcro closure and tailored placement of elastics