Powakaddy has unveiled its Compact C2 trolley, designed to be one of the most simple and smallest folding electric trolleys on the market.
A 2-fold system allows users to collapse their trolley in two movements, while the trolley is also one of the lightest products on the market at 9.8kg.
“It’s relatively straight forward to manufacture a trolley that folds to a compact size, but the real challenge is to ensure this can be done without adding too many folding steps for the golfer.,” said CEO David Catford.
“The Compact C2 is easy to move around thanks to an integrated carry handle. We believe it is the perfect solution for the modern day golfer. It fits incredibly neatly into the smaller car boots you see these days and, with such a simple folding mechanism, the golfer can get from their car to the tee in record time.”
- Ultra-lightweight Simple-2- fold
- Integrated carry handle
- Full colour widescreen display
- Height adjustable soft touch handle
- Unique Plug ‘n’ Play TM battery technology
- Low-profile PowaFrame chassis
- Thinnest lithium battery on the market
- Powerful 230W whisper-quiet motor
- Extended FREE 3-year warranty
- USB Charging Point