Everyone who loves this game will have a bucket list of courses they wish to play before they bid farewell.
But let's face it, there are some we will never be able to chop around and they are beyond our wildest dreams.
In that regard, you will have to be someone who knows someone to get a glorious 18 in somewhere prestigious.
As golf fans we all think of playing abroad as much as we can but there are breathtaking courses in the UK you definitely need to play.
The folks over at Money decided to do a little bit of research and rank the best courses in the UK based on three key factors.
They judged the resorts based on their affordability, accessibility and social media presence to determine their popularity.
There are no prizes for guessing which club tops the list because of course it is the home of golf at St. Andrews.
Let's take a look at the list:
1. St. Andrews (Old) - Fife, Scotland 82.7
2. Carnoustie (Championship) - Angus, Scotland 77.68
3. St Enodoc (Church) - Cornwall, England 62.3
4. Sunningdale (New) - Berkshire, England 61.54
5. Royal Dornoch (Championship) - Sutherland, Scotland 60.4
6. Castle Stuart - Inverness, Scotland 58.46
7. Royal Portrush (Dunluce) County Antrim, Northern Ireland 55.76
8. Woodhall Spa (Hotchkin) Lincolnshire, England 54.2
9. Cruden Bay (Championship) Aberdeenshire, Scotland 52.7
10. Royal Aberdeen (Balgownie) Aberdeenshire, Scotland 50.78
A true Scottish experience for @RickShielsPGA as he took on the #OldCourse . Find out how he got on in his Break 75 challenge: https://t.co/wdAv1JwrwB— St Andrews Links (@TheHomeofGolf) June 5, 2021
You too can see how you fair around the world-famous Links in 2021 via our Tom 200 Packages: https://t.co/0yW7ia0NyK pic.twitter.com/DY3RvONorx