Rory McIlroy's daughter Poppy and Jordan Spieth's son Sammy stole the show with a cuteness overload at the annual Masters Par 3 Contest.
In case you didn't know, the first Masters Par 3 contest was held in 1960. It was the idea of the first Augusta National chairman Clifford Roberts.
It is held the Wednesday before the tournament begins each year and is one of the major's most beloved traditions.
The Masters Par 3 Contest is open to every competitor and any former champion is invited.
It is always a family affair, with the caddie role being filled by wives, girlfriends, children, grandchildren and other relatives.
The winner of the Masters Par 3 Contest receives an engraved crystal bowl.
Oh, and it must be said that not everyone wants to win this event as no player has ever won the Par 3 Contest and the Masters in the same year.
Tom Hoge won this year, but he didn't seem too fussed about 'the curse'.
Before the 2023 Masters Par 3 Contest, there were 94 recorded hole-in-ones made.
GolfMagic has decided to post some of the very best snaps. Scroll down the page...
More GolfMagic articles from the 2023 Masters:
- Rory McIlroy tests new equipment before the 2023 Masters
- LIV Golf players at The Masters: Form, guide, odds, tips
- Gary Player risks the wrath of the green jackets
- Sir Nick Faldo to come out retirement, cover 2023 Masters
- Bubba, Brooks discuss LIV animosity at Augusta
- Divide in golf 'media driven', say LIV players
- Sir Nick Faldo renews Greg Norman rivalry
- Cam Smith says it's 'BS' LIV Golf players aren't competitive
- Tiger, Bryson in practice round mix-up
- Cameron Smith makes shocking LIV revelation
- Greg Norman fuming at no Masters invite
- Gary Player doubles down on Augusta criticism
- Aaron Wise WDs, citing mental health concern
- Brooks Koepka admits missing McIlroy battles
- Tiger Woods confident Rory McIlroy will eventually win Masters
- LIV Golf star admits 'could be my last' Masters
- Phil Mickelson 'didn't speak' at Champions Dinner
- Tiger unsure how many Masters he has left
- Rory McIlroy re-ignites feud with Patrick Reed
- R1, R2 Tee Times
- Bryson DeChambeau addresses 'par 67' comments
- LIV Golfer gives frosty response to Phil, Couples beef
- DJ gives the most on-brand answer