The new Stewart Golf Z1 push trolley has received rave reviews since its launch just a few short weeks ago – and it’s easy to see why.
Enthusiasts and professionals alike at the recent Golf Show 2010 were branding it ‘the best push trolley in the world’.
There are three design priorities when creating a push trolley: the size when folded; ease of folding and unfolding; and, most importantly, on-course stability and performance.
The Z1 excels in all, and some.
Features of the Z1 include:
- User friendly two step folding mechanism allows the push trolley to fold and unfold quickly and simply with just two clips.
- Multi-function handle with ball and tee compartment, scorecard and pencil holder, drinks holder and umbrella holder fitting (umbrella holder not included).
- Three quick release wheels for an even smaller compact state.
- Strong yet lightweight aero aluminium construction.
- Top and bottom bungee cords to hold almost any bag - including stand bags - tightly in place.
- Simple foot operated parking brake.
- Soft grip, fully adjustable handle.
Still stuck for that one amazing Christmas present idea? Look no further than the Z1.
The BMW of golf trolleys…