Paige Spiranac raised the pulses of her followers on Monday afternoon as she took to Instagram to get a very important golf question off her chest.
"Morning or afternoon round of golf?" Spiranac captioned her latest Insta post that featured four selfies from the course.
The golf social media sensation is now closing in on a whopping 4m followers.
Paige has 3.9m right now.
Spiranac is an ambassador for a number of different companies of which her latest one is JetFuel Energy.
That was the sponsor behind her post as she added: "I prefer morning [golf] especially with JetFuel Energy to get me going."
Photos: Paige Spiranac / Instagram
One fan wrote: "Just fell out of my golf cart".
Other replies saw golfers debate whether a morning or afternoon round was best.
The remainder of comments, well, you can probably imagine...
Paige recently launched her new 2024 calendar, which you can purchase here.
It's available for less than $30.
Spiranac also recently launched a new kids golf book with her sister.
Latest Paige Spiranac news:
- "I shoot lower scores the less I wear... it's science," says Paige
- Paige responds to cheeky LIV Golf tweet about jumping into bed
- Spiranac reveals her favoruite position in latest Q&A
- Paige celebrates The Open by cracking a joke about her you know what...
- Spiranac reminds us one very important thing ahead of The Open
- Paige goes all out for Independence Day with Hot Dogs
- Spiranac snubbed by charity golf event