Tyrrell Hatton followed his hilarious exchange with the media ahead of the Ryder Cup with another entertaining encounter.
The group of golfers and their caddies had just wandered up to the 18th tee box in the sweltering heat at Marco Simone Golf & Country Club when a group of fans almost made Hatton speechless.
For the briefest of moments Hatton might've feared that he was going to be involved in an exchange with a group of lads who had had too much sunshine and too much beer.
"Tyrrell," a man's voice can be heard saying. "Could I ask you to sign your beautiful face, please?"
Hatton, taken aback slightly, duly obliged. "Thanks bud," the voice added.
"The state of that," Hatton remarked when he first set eyes on the bucket hat with his face on.
"I feel bad ruining it," Hatton added. "That was on the 18th green at Whistling Straits."
Hatton was referencing Europe's miserable 19-9 defeat two years ago.
The memory of that defeat will serve as a source of motivation for Hatton and company in the 44th edition of this contest, which starts on Friday.
Watch the moment here:
- Tommy Fleetwood cracks joke about Scottie Scheffler's new putting coach
- Max Homa wants to completely get rid of a tie to retain Ryder Cup or Solheim Cup
- Brooks Koepka makes claim against every Ryder Cup player: "Very few"
- Wyndham Clark clarifies McIlroy comments before making fresh Team Europe claim
- The Ryder Cup hasn't begun yet and Rory McIlroy is already going bananas!