The wait is almost over and this time tomorrow golf fans from all over the world will be glued to their TV's watching the best players on the planet battle it out for the Green Jacket.
With The Masters now less than 24 hours away, everyone is making their predictions for to see who will leave Augusta National as this year's champion.
Dustin Johnson will be defending the title he won in November last year, but expect to see much tougher conditions, especially during the first couple of days of the tournament.
The final two days could be very interesting, with some pretty stormy weather expected to soften the firm greens that will be causing trouble in the opening two rounds.
So what can we expect at The Masters this year? Well we've picked out five predictions for you to keep an eye on this week.
WATCH OUR FIVE MASTERS PREDICTONS BELOW:
There you have it, GolfMagic's five predictions for the 2021 Masters.
It's going to be an incredible week of golf, so make sure you watch all the action live on Sky Sports Masters and keep your eyes peeled on our social media pages to stay up to date with everything that happens.
MORE MASTERS NEWS:
- Brooks Koepka fighting through the pain with "funny" way of bending down
- Phil Mickelson shares brilliant Champions Dinner story at The Masters
- Bryson DeChambeau adds prototype 4.5 DEGREE driver to his bag for The Masters
- The Masters 2021: Groups and UK Tee Times for Round 1 and 2
- Eddie Pepperell makes SHIRTLESS bet on Jordan Spieth to win The Masters