FOOTJOY, the #1 Sock in Golf, continues to raise the benchmark in all-around footwear performance, fit and stability with the introduction of the all-new FJ Tour Compression Golf Sock.
This essential new product category provides a unique solution for comfort and consistency by placing the emphasis on areas of the foot considered instrumental during the golf swing for stability and general golf course mobility.
These targeted points feature state-of-the-art fabric and advanced design characteristics to ensure golfers are fully equipped to play their best, while experiencing renowned FJ comfort.
As with all products across the FJ line, no stone has been left unturned, with rigorous research and development, as well as strategic Tour player feedback, providing vital insight for the creation of the next generation of golf socks.
“The FJ Tour Compression Sock is innovation at its finest,” said Jessica Hakeem, Marketing Manager, FJ Socks and Accessories.
“The combination of cutting-edge fabrics and FootJoy’s industry-revered expertise has resulted in one of our most dynamic sock launches to date.
“Confidence in the FJ brand runs deep with both retail partners and consumers. Whether it’s our shoe, glove, apparel or sock lines, we are dedicated to delivering the finest products, founded on a commitment to the game and a deep understanding of our consumers’ requirements.”
What sets the FJ Tour Compression Sock, worn on tour by Adam Scott and Lee Westwood, apart is the complex combination of fabrics and design, keeping comfort at a maximum.
- Targeted Compression: the advanced foot support mechanism comprises of additional arch support placed in key stress areas, assisting circulation, aiding in reducing foot swelling and foot fatigue.
- A contoured fit: focusses support around the ankle, adding stability to the leg and foot.
- An anatomically-shaped foot-bed: provides enhanced fit and support in high impact areas, giving golfers confidence to commit to shots, knowing the base of the swing is as stable as it can be.
- ComfortSeam™ toe enclosure for a smooth comfortable fit.
- Breathable mesh construction boosts ventilation and air circulation.
Available in Hi-Crew (RRP £13) and Sport (RRP £12).
For more information, visit www.footjoy.co.uk