Adidas has revealed its Powerband Boa Boost shoe, featuring Boost cushioning, a new L6 Boa Closure System, an updated Powercage saddle and seamless stretch microfibre leather upper.
REVIEW: ADIDAS TOUR360 BOOST SHOE
Since its inception a decade ago, the Power franchise is designed to provide traction, support and stability, for increased swing speeds and performance.
Thanks to stringent testing, Adidas says it has produced a shoe maximising energy return, lateral stability, and comfort.
REVIEW: ADIDAS TOUR360 PRIME BOOST SHOE
The original Powerband golf shoe was a revolutionary product when we first brought it to the marketplace in 2007 and it helped push golf footwear technology to the next level. The Power franchise has always stood out as bold and more progressive, and is a great representation of what adidas golf is all about. Infusing this footwear with all that we have learned the past 10 years, the new Powerband Boa Boost is the most technical and innovative Powerband shoe to date and we are excited to bring it back to the golf market.
- Masun Denison, Director of Footwear
• Boost midsole cushioning for comfort and energy return
• New L6 Boa Closure System located on top centre tongue for more customisable micro adjustability
• Powercage saddle construction by soft wire through 360Loop guide to Boa Closure System for preventing power leaks and strengthening lateral stability on upper
• 6-spike TPU outsole construction with strategically placed secondary lugs with new low profile thintech EXP cleats for Tour-proven grip, stability, performance and enhanced green friendliness
• climaproof stretch microfiber offers durability and lightweight comfort with easy care
• New competition last features a slightly rounded toe shape and wider forefoot for increased overall volume, improved comfort, and stability • Bounce foam in forefoot for long-lasting cushioning and soft comfort
• Fitfoam PU sockliner provides cushioning, support, and comfort
Colours: Five colourways
Head to the Adidas Golf website for more.