According to multiple reports, an argument on a golf course got seriously out of hand after it led to one man being injured with a gunshot wound and another committing suicide.
Henderson police have not disclosed which golf course the argument took place at, but the shooting scene is within the perimeter of Legacy Golf Club, which is located just a few minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
The police and fire department responded to calls on Sunday where they attended the scene in the area of Ping Drive and Ram Crossing Way at around 6:30pm, where they found a man with a gunshot wound.
Investigators revealed that the two men were involved in a heated exchange at a golf course on Sunday, but no further details have been released to the public.
The injured man, 52, was taken to a local hospital, but is expected to make a full recovery, whilst the suspected shooter, 51, was later found dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound after taking his own life.
PGA TOUR NEWS
- Jon Rahm looking to boost social media following in wake of new bonus system
- Billy Horschel looking to show off Ryder Cup potential at PGA Tour team event
- Tiger Woods to become first BILLIONAIRE among current active sports stars
- Justin Rose relishing the chance to play in front of home crowd at The Open
- Xander Schauffele and Patrick Cantlay say new bonus program won't change them